If you are interested in taking part in the SPI2 Study, just follow these 3 steps:
- Check the criteria. Participants should:
- Be aged 18–65 years
- Be diagnosed with secondary or primary progressive MS
- Not have experienced a relapse in the past 24 months
There are additional medical criteria that must be met to qualify as a participant.
- Take the pre-qualification screener
- If you pre-qualify for the SPI2 Study, you will be referred to your nearest study centre
- Visit the study centre, where the study team will:
- Discuss the study in more detail and explain what participation would mean for you
- Talk through the potential benefits and risks of being involved in the study
- Ask questions and carry out medical tests to determine whether you are right for the study, and the study is right for you
Prior to any procedures, you must agree to and sign an Informed Consent Form. This document explains the study in detail, including potential risks and benefits, as well as your rights and responsibilities.
If you are eligible to participate, the investigational drug and all study-related care will be provided without charge. If you do decide to participate, you may withdraw from the study at any time without giving a reason.